Contact for CYP Advisers

Contact us icon

Are you a young person or a parent carer supporting a young person and

  • you don’t know what is available once you/they leave school?
  • you aren’t sure what help and support will be needed at school or college?
  • you are thinking through through the different options?

If so, we may be able to help….

Even if you don’t know what questions to ask, but know you need a bit of information, advice and support, our Young Person Advisers can help.

Young Person Advisers

Linda (South of County)
Jacqueline (North of County)

Contact our Young Person Advisers:

0330 222 8555

Or you could speak to staff at the school or college you go to and ask them to call us on your behalf.

How SENDIAS can help young people (and their families)